CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Boys and their Backpacks




Today was Caleb and Joshua's first day of "school".   I had been talking up "going to big school" so they were ready to go this morning with their backpacks.  I was thinking dropping them off would be a piece of cake.  No crying.  Well, on our way to Mommy's Day Out I realized my "big school" and their "big school" were not the same.  They thought they were going to Hayden and Ally's school.  As we passed Legacy, they both starting pointing and grunting.  Sorry guys, for now you'll have to settle for "little, big school".  They did really well when I dropped them off.  They went right in and started playing.  Here are some pictures of them this morning.  You notice I have no pictures of the girls on their first day.  Ben took the girls to school on their first day . . . talk to him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures, the guys look so cool! Too bad Ben didn't do his part!! Miss you guys.

Poppop G