CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Not too much to report here.

We're still here, just not too much "excitement" to report.  The girls are both doing well at school and the boys are tolerating Mothers Morning Out.  Ally has gone back into her "it bothers my bottom" phase with clothing.  Even the workers at Limited Too got to hear about Ally's issues.  Hayden is in the running club and trying out for Monkey Mail.  She is making super grades even though working to get there can sometimes be a family battle.  The boys are starting to say more words.  My favorite of course is "no".  Joshua says it best and most often.  Caleb is more focused on annoying his brother and drawing out the "no's" than saying them.  Ben is busy and has allergies.  Nothing to report on me.  I'm perfect.  I did hear a funny story about my brother in law making a purchase at Walgreens and three (3) workers having to do a price check.  If you know Stephen, you should ask him about it.  Oh, to be a fly on the wall!!!

No comments: