CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Tubing.


I am so not a lake person. I like to see what is swimming around my feet. However, since Ben and his family are lake people, when in Rome, or should I say Scottsboro, I try to be like the Scottsboroans . . . at least to some degree. I keep my happy little self safely in the boat and encourage my children to participate in lots of boating activities. I do, however, wear a suit in case I need to use some of my old life guard skills, yet have no intentions of otherwise ending up in the water. We went to Scottsboro today to partake of Pop Pop's new purchase - a ski boat. I think the girls had a good time riding a "tube" behind the boat. The boys, not so much. I think they prefer riding in the fishing boat with Pop Pop. The girls had a little time to learn to ski but had to abort the lessons due to darkness and over-tiredness. We had lots of fun as you can see from the photos.

Driving with Pop Pop
Hayden, Ally and cousin Haley having a calm ride.
Not so calm anymore.
All smiles to start the ride.

I think 2 of the 3 have had enough!

No comments: