CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Big boys.





Today was the boys' first day of MDO. Joshua had a meltdown first thing this morning and was able to recover. Upon arrival and realization that Mommy was not staying, they both broke down. Big boy class or not, they were not interested. Luckily there were "troops" prepared for me and 2 sweet little teens whisked them up and off to their room. As always, we made a big impression on the crowds watching.

By the way, if you want to make a stupid statement in my presence, go ahead, but be prepared for the repercussions. I am extremely sensitive to comments about my kids liking to be with me. I also don't particularly care to hear your evaluation of my boys versus your girl in gymnastics. Perhaps you should be more concerned about making sure your underpants aren't hanging out of your skirt while you help your kid navigate the obstacle course. I'm sure there will be more to come.

No comments: