CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Some Additions.

Child: "I need you to be in a good mood when I get home from school."
Mom: (several thoughts flooding her mind, but says the obvious) "Why?"
Child: "I"ll be bringing home some bad grades today."
Mom: "Like a B?"
Child: "Well, how bad is an F if it is below a 50?"
Mom: "An F is an F, it doesn't really matter the "degree" of the F."
Child: "Then I need to get Dad in a good mood for this afternoon too."
Mom: "Here's a hint: Don't use the technique you just used on me."

Mom: "Go get your shower."
Child: (Practices her selective listening skills and continues to wander aimlessly around.)
Mom: "Hey, go get your shower."
Child: (Child moves towards the stairs and climbs slowly.)
Mom: (Noticing naked child standing at the top of the stars playing with a balloon) "Why are you not in the shower?"
Child: "I forgot what you told me to do"

No comments: