CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Star Wars exhibit


Did you really think Ben would miss it? Did you really think I would let him go alone? I am an inclusive person. So, we loaded up after the half day of school and beat the crowds. We saw "most" of the Space and Rocket Center exhibits, rode some of the rides and then the big FINALE. I think Ben could have lingered there all evening. Unfortunately, the boys were unimpressed with the costumes and the workers were unimpressed with my ability to herd cats. So, we made the most of it, then left.
My children are constantly trying to push pizza and hamburgers on their grandfather. Tonight, he bit. Big Ed's pizza. The kids can kind of claim victory? If that's what you call eating pizza after an hour wait.

At least we're still smiling.


Caleb might be a little frustrated with me.


If I had a nickel for every time they rode this!


Ben scaring Hayden.


Isn't he a cute astronaut?


Is that a 2-headed astronaut?

No comments: