CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm swaggerin'.

I'm just that cool.  I have a swagger wagon.  Really thought I'd be leaving the soccer mom image in the dust and be styling in a crossover of some sort.  But, the idea of kids climbing over and back a million times a day didn't really excite me.  Plus, this is a really cool van.  Rides nice, smells nice, doesn't have unidentifiable goo on the ceiling and crusty stuff in the cup holders in the back.

Has bluetooth so I can drive like "test track" and talk on the phone.

Has a DVD player, but I'm holding off on whether or not it is a positive or negative.   Will there ever be a time when my kids can agree on the same movie?

Has XMRadio so I can listen to all the Radio Disney I can stand.  Nothing like picking up Hayden in car rider line with the windows all down and the radio BLARING "I whip My Hair".

And it makes me feel a little sporty . . . in a mommy with a bunch of kids sort of way.

Thank you Honey for buying me my van.  I hope the swagger lifestyle is all you thought it would be.


All nice and shiny.

No comments: