CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

We made it through the weekend!

After our exciting Friday morning, we tried to avoid other public playgrounds and stay somewhat calm.  In other words, I strapped the boys in their stroller and went to the mall!!!  They were safe and sound.  I can't say the same for Ben's Belk Card!!  The girls and I went to see High School Musical, The Ice Tour on Saturday.  

 High School Musical purse  $20
 High School Musical Teddy Bear $22
 Snacks for everybody but me  $34
 Tickets on the front row  $114
 Seeing the girls sing all the words to the songs with gigantic smiles  PRICELESS

We had a great time and I think Nina had as much excitement with the boys.  "I've fallen and I can't get up!!"  Our dinner Saturday night at Ding How II(even though there isn't a I anymore) was just as fun.  Pop Pop and Ally fought for table space and we got to hear "Knock Knock", "Who's There", "Smell Mop", "Smell Mop Who" too many times to mention.  If you can't figure it out, leave me a message and I'll personally email you to explain.  The car tried to end our fun weekend . . . it wouldn't start Sunday morning.   A little aggravating to get 4 kids bathed and dressed and in the car by 9:00 only to have the car poop out on us.  We took some deep breaths, undressed and went outside to play and picnic.  Daddy came back in time for some bike riding, battery replacement and pizza buffet.  So here we are on Monday and back to our not so normal routine.  I think I like it this way!!
 

No comments: