CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The wait is over.

We are the proud owners of a 2008 Toyota Tundra.  Yes, we can all fit.  Yes, we know the cost of gas.  Yes, we are very excited(especially the oldest male in our house)!  We have "owned" the truck for 1 week, 4 days, 2 hours and approx. 30 minutes, but today we actually have it under our watch care.  And watch care is an understatement.  Ben has picked out his parking place at Sam's.  No, it isn't close.  Next time you are there, look for the solo parking space at the farthest end of the lot,  all by it's lonesome.  It will be interesting to see whether the girls complaining about the walk or Ben's determination will win this one.  By the way, Wal-mart is off limits.  Food is off limits.  Drinks are off limits.  Unless your name is Ben and you drink coffee.  Again, it will be interesting to see how this works after that first little "drop" in the new vehicle.  Good luck buddy, I'm pulling for you!  I don't think the Goo Goo will be making any more money off of Ben.  Of course, Saturdays will be shot because of having to wash the truck.  Again, we'll see if Cracker Barrel or the need to wash the truck will win.  I've got to say, I'm pulling for Cracker Barrel on this one.  

Hopefully I can post some pictures so everybody can see the newest member of the family.  I'm looking for some good suggestions for his license plate.  I'm thinking LUVMY5(4 kids plus truck) to match my LUVMY4(4 kids).    What do you think?

No comments: