CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break has ended.






It's over.  Spring Break has ended and we have bonded.  We weren't able to get away this year, so we opted for a relaxing week with a couple little "local" outings.  These pictures were from the Botanical Gardens.  It was a beautiful day.  As you can see, Ally and her 2 shadows played in the water.  The boys limited it to their heads, Ally decided it would be fun to get her pants wet.  Not too comfortable when eating lunch at Red Robin.  However, I must say, she didn't complain . . . just wiggled a little.  Each night was filled with play practice.  Hayden and Ben took Ally to most of the practices.  I got to handle dress rehearsal just in case Ally needed help with her costume.  She did fine.  I really just sat and watched and let Hayden run back to the dressing room a couple of times to check on her.  Opening night was Thursday and she performed like a star.  I really think this is her thing.  It's funny to watch the other actors, stage manager and director around Ally.  She just has that personality that draws people in.  Today she took her newly purchased, pink fuzzy slippers to wear before the show started.  Thanks Morgan!  They were a hit.  I will try to get a picture of her in her costume next week.  I'm still learning the ropes in all this acting stuff!  I did video her at rehearsal, but don't have the right "cord" to get it onto the blog.  I'll add that to my "to-do" list as well.  

No comments: