CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I know, too much information.



Oh, how I love car rider line. And to think I get to do it twice each day; first to get Ally and then to get Hayden. The peace, and quiet all around. Reading, catching up on paperwork and chatting with friends on cell phones. Laying your head back and resting for a few minutes. Yeah right. Not in the Goode van. Always something going on. "I need a snack. " "I need a drink" "Roll down my window" "Go, Mommy, Go" "Caleb hit me" "Joshua hit me" "Do you care if I hang upside down?" "QUIT KICKING MY CHAIR" "Why do I have to study my spelling words, I already know them" "Did you bring me a snack?" and my all time favorite: "Mom, he's really got to go" Well thanks to my drinking habit, Diet Coke that is, I now have a solution . . . for at least 2/3's of the riders. I'm guessing this will be a fun "activity" for the car rider line for at least the next few days.

At least we aren't dropping our pants at the first sign of grass!


No comments: