CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thanks for the laugh:

Ally. I'm sure you're right. I was just imagining you playing with your barbies while we were supposed to be picking up your room. I made up the whole thing. You were such a big help and I appreciate you setting me straight.

Dog in the car at Publix. I very much enjoyed watching you in the running car with the windshield wipers on. I just had to stand around outside and watch. Watch as people pulled up beside you and had that look of curiosity on their faces too. Watch as small children giggled at the thought of you turning on the wipers. Watch in anticipation of your owner returning to the car to realize that perhaps leaving a muzzled large dog in a car that is running with the doors unlocked could potentially provide tons of entertainment for me, but lots of damage for her.

Caleb. Realizing you have a teddy voice.

Ben. Ok. So I can't hide. But the look on your face if I had succeeded would have been priceless.

Joshua. I stink at Rock, Paper, Scissors - you've confirmed it.

Hayden. Ally is the least of your worries. Your Daddy and brothers will certainly spare no opportunity to embarrass you.

Lady at gymnastics. At least you aren't picking on me and the boys anymore, well, this past Monday, anyways. I'm sure the teacher appreciated you correcting her. How do you think your daughter's name looks with a big X next to it?

No comments: