CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Halloween Decorations

Not too much excitement on day 2 of Fall Break. I spent the morning picking up, the boys ran around the house and occasionally bugged their sisters and the girls locked themselves in their bedrooms playing barbies.

We met Nina for lunch at the smallest sandwich shop in Huntsville, or at least it felt that way with my group. I did have a man allow me to grab two plastic fireman hats if I promised to wear them. Unfortunately, I wasn't much in the mood to fulfill fantasies today so he didn't get his "show". Nina escaped from us and we headed to Target. Three bags of candy, 3 different kinds of vitamins, 2 trips to the potty, 2 boxes of the beloved muffin tops, 1 trip through the Halloween costume aisle and 1 run-over foot later, we left.

We did notice a little Halloween decoration today. Last week we had a beautiful spider web in front of the house. I never saw the spider, but the web was really a look into the wonders of God's creatures. Today there was another web on the basketball goal. Amazing. Hayden spotted the spider and it was HUGE. I've heard it said that nice web, nice spider, ugly web, ugly spider. It was a nice web so I figured the spider would be nice and let me take it's picture. It must be related to my children. I got the shot all ready and it ran away. After tripping over myself and breaking apart it's web, I did get a picture. Just not a very good one.

We ended the night with a big bang: Spencer's 13th birthday. Happy Birthday and let me know when you want to go to Claire's . . . I'm paying!

No comments: