CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I found this great stick.


























I really don't like Halloween . . . except for the challenge of making costumes. Ally was my big project this year. She was inspired by a fabulous stick she found in our yard. "It would make the perfect bow!" she said repeatedly. Who else needs a bow, except Robin Hood. Ever noticed the costumes for Robin Hood? Yep, hard to come by unless your setting your daughter up for strip tease work in the future. I was ready for the challenge. In just 1 short week(thanks Ben), 1 XL men's green sweatshirt, brown tights, brown belt, felt hat and feather, and one purchased bow and arrow transformed into the cutest little Robin Hood. Are you wondering where the perfect stick for her bow went? I have no clue.

Hayden was very cute too. She has a book report and Colonial Christmas coming up. We searched high and low for either a Sacajawea or Colonial outfit. Sacajawea it was.

The boys have been saying they wanted to be policemen. I was a little concerned they really wanted superman or spiderman. But, they always came back to policemen. My favorite Halloween costume store just happened to be sold out of our pick. Luckily(for Ben), Toys R Us had 2 Imaginarium dress up policeman. Saved $10 and they will probably last longer. I do need to show them the benefit of having handcuffs and sisters.




No comments: