CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Hunt.





The boys had an Easter egg hunt at school. Festivities included the hunt, playing on the playground and eating a picnic lunch. Each child was allowed to find 12 eggs until the teachers could make sure there were enough for everybody. Once I determined that our baskets wouldn't be "officially" checked I stopped counting and let the boys have at it. Just in case you wondered or needed some guidance on protocol for filling eggs with candy for a hunt involving 3 year olds:
1. Do not use loose candy like jelly beans etc. I don't know that you washed your hands.
2. Do not use jawbreakers the size of my fist. Do I need to explain?
3. Do not tape your eggs closed. I have 2 that at the exact same time in the car while I'm driving want in your government Top Secret secured egg. I'm good, but not that good.
4. Do not use chocolate. It was hot. Hot enough that one of our eggs had hot chocolate lava dripping from it, contaminating the others.




No comments: