CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where did April Go?


I have no clue. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun.

Based on my notes in my calendar:

  • Ally had another audition. We(Ben & I ) were so excited for her to be in "Sound of Music". Based on her height, she had a good chance to play Marta (7 year old). Auditions were long. They started at 9 a.m. with singing. Ally got picked to go first. I love it. She hates it. She did great. She was asked to come back for "call-backs". We returned at 4 only to find out she wouldn't "do" anything until 6:30. She was pooped and tried her best to keep a happy face. Unfortunately, even though she was in the top 3 for the part, she just couldn't compete with a 12 year old loaded up with a Venti coffee from Star bucks. Oh, yeah, and I was THAT mother. You know, the one I always write about. Go ahead, search the internet. I'm sure there's a blog out there that tells exactly what happened.

  • Robin and I took Mom out to eat at the Melting Pot for her birthday. (Poor Jackie was too big, I mean pregnant to go) The waitress suggested we try the easiest cooking method since we didn't look like we could handle the harder ones. Really? I mean really?

  • Hayden and I went on her overnight field trip to Shiloh. I think she had a really good time and of course, Jessica and I in our "spa-mobile"had an excellent time.

  • I got to drop in on Ally and her bowling field trip. Funny. It was Ally and 4 boys in her lane. She would bowl and then one of the boys would bring her the ball for the next roll. Smart girl.

  • I went to the dentist and was told I have "excellent hygiene". See, even those on the dark side can get dental compliments.

  • Almost got a bunny for a pet. Ben noticed Sadie pawing at something in the grass and discovered a baby bunny. He thought it would be neat to show the kids. Within seconds they wanted to keep it. So after assembling a baby bunny abode, research on the internet suggested taking it back outside. We did. Mother and baby are fine. In fact, Ben announced they were "hunting" for grass yesterday.

  • Baby Dylan finally arrived. When he finally decided it was time, it was time. The girls were happy to see him, but I think the boys were very scared he was coming with us. They were glad to see Griffin.
Well, thats all I can remember or have notes about. Here are some pictures for proof:


Our bunny for 21 minutes.
Part of the Shiloh trip, well, actually this is Corinth, MS.
Baby Dylan

No comments: