CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Botanical Gardens Round 1


Today I went to the Botanical Gardens with Ally's class. I was in charge . . . of the cooler. And more importantly, I was in charge of the cooler with the boy's lunches. I was late getting there because I had to make a purchase for Mother's Day(my Mother's Day). After making a couple of laps around the place I was finally found by a very sweet mom who was concerned about me. Ally was very excited to see me, Mrs. Hulsey was happy that I made it and the boys, well, they were very relieved to know that the lunches, their lunches, made it to the gardens.

We visited several tree houses and then made our way to the opposite side of the gardens from where I parked for lunch. After lunch, we headed back over close to wear I parked, to the butterfly house for a talk on butterflies and a movie. After the movie, the "lecturer" asked the group questions. Ally was on it. She answered a couple of questions and even got called up front.

I guess all that practice thinking about butterflies and rainbows has finally paid off.






No comments: