CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Botanical Gardens Round 2


I got a great invitation today: let's take the boys to the Botanical Gardens. Sure, we got this. I was so prepared with water, Capri Suns, fruit snacks, a change of clothes and even sun screen. I could have forgotten all of the previously mentioned items and just brought rope.

Some of the things I got to say today:

Don't pick the flowers.
Don't throw the balls.
Nina, you coming?
Sit on the water coming out of that rock.
Don't catch the butterflies.
Way to go turtles.
You're looking for a snake?
Potty, again?
I'm out of fruit snacks.
Pick up that paper.
Just look at the flowers.
Sit down so you don't fall in.
Catch the little ones.
Move your hands so the big ones don't get you.
Guys, wait for Nina.
Smell the pretty flowers without touching.
Stop.
Ok, let's go potty.













No comments: