CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The list.

Hayden is a list maker. She makes lists when packing to spend the night somewhere. She makes lists to remind herself what she needs to get/finish in the morning before school. She makes lists when she has several tasks to accomplish.

This brings me to tonight.

I know people make "bucket" lists, but I'm not sure what I would call the verbal list Hayden said out loud, with me in the room, possibly to her self, but overheard by me.

We had just finished shaving her legs for the first time( except for the time she used my razor, in my shower and shaved a small patch off one leg around her ankle - seems to be a common routine when one showers in my room).

So here is what I heard:

"Okay, legs shaved. Now I work on makeup, then ears pierced and then a phone."

If only it were that easy.

No comments: