CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pre-K Homework


It has begun. Homework for everybody which, of course, includes ME! The Pre-K assignment: a book about me. I tried to turn this one over to Ben, but something about him wanting to make one and then copy it for the other, discouraged me.

I like to make a statement. Especially with school projects. So, under my watchful eye, Caleb and Joshua created a masterpiece. Today they presented them to the class. The teacher commented when I picked the boys up from school about how well they had done and the class clapped for them. I was surprised and asked if they actually said anything while "presenting" the books. She said, and I quote: "Oh yes, one of them told the class he had no idea why his Mommy put that spaghetti on his favorite foods page, cause he doesn't even like spaghetti."

Good job, buddy. You get your Dad next time.









No comments: