CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tiger


He's finally here.  Our newest family member made his way home on Friday.  (Sorry Mom, I let Hayden bring him home in one of your famous "containers".  You know, the ones with the red lids).  He has a nice home in Hayden's room and gets "night - night" kisses from the boys every night.  So far, so good.  Once Mommy has to take over his care, I will send him where I send all "aquatic" pets that have lived longer than my kids attention spans: down the potty.  Hopefully it won't come to that since his life span is only supposed to be about 3 weeks or 3 months or 6 months.  Hayden wasn't exactly clear which the teacher said.  I'm too scared to research it.  I'd rather just be surprised.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Tiger, Welcome to the family. I hope your still around when I get home. Take care of Hayden for me.

-Daddy