CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

I just had to laugh.

In the car:

(H)"Can you die from drinking too much alcohol?"  

(M)"Yes.  You can drink too much and get alcohol poisoning."

(D) "You know, your mother and I don't drink alcohol."

(M) "What made her ask that?"

(D) "The song on the radio."

(H) "I don't drink alcohol either."

(A) "I don't drink alcohol either.  What is alcohol?"

(H) "You know like beer and wine and stuff.  I don't drink beer."

(A)  "Well I drink root beer."


At Target:

(M) "Hello, I need to pick up a prescription for Caleb Goode - G-O-O-D-E."
 
(PharmAide(a young guy)  "Did you call it in today?" (He pulls something out of the "G" bin.)

(M)  "No, I came in Friday to get it and you guys didn't have enough.  You said to come back today."

Pharmacist overhears,  points to counter, and PharmAide retrieves medicine and hands to Pharmacist.

He sets down the package he pulled from the "G" bin.

(PA)  "Do you want this too?"

(M) "What is it?"

(PA) in a whisper  "BC".

(M) with a giggle "BC, as in Birth Control.  Look at me and my entourage.  You think I care if you shout it out.  Bet you'd get a standing ovation from everybody here at Target to know I'm on Birth Control after seeing us here today."

(PA)  "Yes ma'am.  Here is your total.  You can leave now."


Note to Hayden this morning before leaving for church camp:

I will willy miss you
love,
Ally

No comments: