CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

I need to practice my snack and entertainment packing














Tonight was our practice swim meet in Athens.  The girls did great and the boys, well, they stayed out of trouble for the most part and only had to go potty 5 times.  I guess I should just be happy they actually went to the bathroom.  Hayden swam free, back, breast and fly.  Ally swam free and back.  Ben, of course, had to get in on the action as a Stroke/Turn Judge, so I just hung on the other side of the fence with Nina and the boys.  I was able to get some pretty good pictures if I do say so myself.  I thought it was kind of funny when Ally asked if we were done with swimming.  I mean, she's done practice and she's done a swim meet.  What else is there?  I was also informed that my snacks were no good and I didn't provide them any entertainment.  I guess I'll need to "practice" that.  However, I did notice a little girl and 3 friends running around entertaining themselves with the cold packs from the snacks.  A nine year old almost missed breast stroke because her sister's entertainment was so good.









No comments: