CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm a sucker . . . but I do have my limits.

I'm sure you are wondering what happened when Hayden arrived home.

"Well everybody else got to make their gingerbread creations, what about me. I know I have a big social studies test. Yes, I have math homework. My catechism and memory verse test is tomorrow. Spelling too. She was sick. She should have stayed in bed. I have to stay in bed when I'm sick. It was just a stupid trip to the Aquarium. She's been there before. You didn't do anything special for me when my Montgomery trip was canceled last year"

I decided that she probably wasn't in the best "creative" mood and directed her towards her school work. Field trip or not, she had to wait until today.









No comments: