CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Our Christmas


I love Christmas. I love to buy stuff for my kids and see them light up with excitement. I was a little worried this year since it seems like the older they get, the more expensive the items on their list get. Therefore, the fewer items they get. Also, the one item that Hayden really, really wanted was really, really wanted by half the planet and we did not procure one.

I must say the kids were really excited about their gifts. Well, maybe not Ally with the clothes. I was surprised to see that the boys didn't really care for the talking truck, but were so excited to get foam swords and shields. So much for the toy of the year award.

Here are the before and after pictures from the morning. And yes, we are having cake for breakfast. It was a Birthday cake for Jesus with exactly four candles. Do I really need to explain?

Who doesn't smile when there's cake for breakfast?

Hayden's loot

Ally's loot(except the dog)

Caleb and Joshua's loot

After



No comments: