CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas celebrations

Always lots of parties to attend.  Don't get too excited for me: they usually involve chicken nuggets and cheese puffs.  

I only attended the last 15 minutes of Ally's party.  Something about twenty 3rd graders constructing their own gingerbread houses and twin four year old boys running around just didn't seem to work too well in my mind.  Ally's house looked great.  Her teacher mentioned how meticulous she was in her decorating.   She even had a story line to go with it.



The boys' party was a little more, let's see,  LOUD.  Parents each bring loads of food, they order chicken from Chick-fil-a and the teachers pass out gifts.  After waiting 20 minutes on the chicken to arrive, we loaded our plates, ate a couple of bites, tore in to the gift bags, ran a couple of laps around the party and left.  Well, Nanny, it's our last one at Mt. Zion . . . unless of course we get the urge to crash next year's party.


I wasn't invited to Hayden's party.  Well, I was, but to serve food.  I couldn't find my hairnet, so I left it up to her to party for me.  I think she was a little relieved.

We did a little partying of our own at home this week too.  I bought 2 gingerbread trains and had each girl take a boy.  We ALL felt the love.



No comments: