CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I've been on another hiatus from the blog.  Just haven't been able to get it together.  So, here goes:

Our Christmas was so fun.  It snowed.  A good snow.  In Alabama, it snowed a good snow.  The  kids tore into their presents, ate Birthday cake for Jesus and went out in the snow.  Around lunch, we headed over to my mom's house to celebrate and, of course, eat.  And don't forget the Christmas play.


I know; no cute Christmas PJs.  Just be glad everybody has their body covered!


Cake and breakfast tortillas(for those of us that can't do sweet in the morning!)


 I think I got 3 out of 4 in this shot.


I love it when Nanny comes for Christmas(and not just because she makes all the fudge!)


What a motley crew!


What tweenager wouldn't want an Ipod Touch?


One of the 3 things he wanted for Christmas.


New Rule:  You buy it, you put it together!


Trying to figure out what charms are on her new charm bracelet.

No comments: