CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fudge.

My Lunch Bunch group holds a cookie exchange each year at Christmas.  I like to participate, but I don't always follow the rules.  I don't always make cookies and sometimes I don't even make anything edible.  A couple of years ago, I made fudge, decorated it and packaged it ever so sweetly for my friends.  It was such a big hit, that I make it every year for people at Ben's work.  This year I also made it for every kind of teacher my kids have; Sunday school, school, piano, etc.  Well, I guess I should be honest.  Nanny made the fudge for me and I decorated and packaged it.  Thank you Nanny.  I'll get our info in for the craft show next year!

 Who wouldn't want a pretty package of fudge?


Look how straight I wrote those letters.


My box of ornament cookies looked cute, but were probably too hard to eat.  

No comments: