CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The right boots.

Ally's Christmas program was tonight.  I was trying to decide if having her participate would be worth the effort.  I can handle the crowd and parking at the back of the parking lot.  I can handle juggling 2 four year olds in  crowded bleachers with 600 other parents vying for the best seat.  I can even handle a tween who has no desire to be there even though many of her friends are there to hear siblings sing.  What I can't handle is finding Ally clothes to wear.  So after 2 trips to Belk's, a trip to JCPenney and one to Dillard's, I finally had the clothes.  Then it took a trip to Belk's, a late night trip to Kohl's, a trip to the Shoe Dept. in the mall, a last minute call to The Shoe Dept. in the mall, a call to Nina to please, please,please run by the Shoe Dept. in the mall and a "moments before the show starts" shoe change, to get her the most perfect boots.  Not to mention the return trips to all those places to return the 5 pairs that were less than perfect and the 4 complete outfits that were not meant to be.

But after seeing her light up as she sings, it was all worth it.


She liked this song.


She was making a funny face at us and I caught it!

No comments: